- University rankings by different regions (Americas, Europe/Africa, Asia/Australia)
- University rankings using 2 different rankings methods
- University rankings using various combinations of journals
- University rankings using various time windows
- Author rankings using 4 different rankings methods
- Top-200 rankings
- Secure HTTPS (SSL) website
- Data from 1990 to 2022
Note: We are delighted to see that a number of scholars and departments are using the rankings results from this site. However, we have seen that several scholars/departments are using author and/or university ranking results from this site without an appropriate citation to the source. Citing aisresearchrankings.org is required per the end-user license agreement (EULA) and is consistent with professional norms. Specifically, the EULA states: YOU MUST CITE THE SOURCE OF THE RANKINGS APPROPRIATELY, AS NOTED IN THE “FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS” OF THE SOFTWARE SERVICE. It should be noted that citing the Senior Scholars’ basket of journals [alone] is not an appropriate citation because these rankings are based on the journal set but represent a significant independent effort. We also hope those who have used these results from past years will similarly include the appropriate citation to aisresearchrankings.org. Thank you.
The rankings site access is free; however, registrants are welcome to make a voluntary contribution of USD 25 to help defray the costs of the project.
IS Rankings 2022 (free membership)
IS Rankings 2022 (with voluntary contribution)